Velocity Reviews

-   -   subglobal in Dreamweaver MX 2004 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t310933-subglobal-in-dreamweaver-mx-2004-a.html)

vince 06-08-2004 03:47 AM

subglobal in Dreamweaver MX 2004

When I use the css style template in Dreamweaver MX 2004 there is a menu on
top where I type in the names of pages. When I preview m page in Internet
Explorer and move my mouse over it, it brings down a sub-menu where the
pages are labeled subglobal followed by a number. My question is how do I
set these subglobal pages. I'm sure it very obvious, but I just can't seem
to find anything. Thanks.

vince 06-08-2004 04:01 AM

Re: subglobal in Dreamweaver MX 2004

I got it. I need to change it in the HTML.