Velocity Reviews

-   -   Free POP3 Mail Services working fine? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t310897-free-pop3-mail-services-working-fine.html)

Adriano 06-05-2004 08:27 AM

Free POP3 Mail Services working fine?

Hi,
I look for a good free POP3 email service.
I have use some of them and I am not satisfied.
The latest I used is "SofHome" but it is very inconstant.
One day works fine and another day I cannot make the chek.
Do you know a good and fast free POP3 email service?
I use Eudora Pro 6.
thanks

bye Adriano

Lloyd Jones 06-05-2004 09:40 AM

Re: Free POP3 Mail Services working fine?

Why don't you use your ISP's POP3 account?

LJ

Bumblebee 06-06-2004 08:14 AM

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 08:27:29 GMT, Adriano wrote:

>I look for a good free POP3 email service.
>I have use some of them and I am not satisfied.
>The latest I used is "SofHome" but it is very inconstant.
>One day works fine and another day I cannot make the chek.
>Do you know a good and fast free POP3 email service?
>I use Eudora Pro 6.

I used free Hotpop <http://www.hotpop.com/index.jsp> for 6 Months and
then I sent them some money so I would have a basic paid account.
I check my email every 15 minutes and it seldom gives me any problems.
--

Chris Bee

fruitbat 06-06-2004 08:59 AM

Re: Free POP3 Mail Services working fine?

www.gawab.com works fine for me.