Velocity Reviews

-   -   KEYBORD FLKING OUT (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t310762-keybord-flking-out.html)

zxcv 05-23-2004 11:49 PM

KEYBORD FLKING OUT

LL OF SUDDEN MY KEYS RE LL WRONG WITH NB NO LETTER BEFRORE B MONG OTHER
PROBLEMS. WHT GIVES?

Chet 05-24-2004 02:26 AM

Re: KEYBORD FLKING OUT

Make sure the connections are secure. Keyboards are cheap, replace it if
you don't see something obvious.

colin 05-24-2004 08:58 AM

Re: KEYBORD FLKING OUT

zxcv <zxcv@nospam.com> wrote in message
> LL OF SUDDEN MY KEYS RE LL WRONG WITH NB NO LETTER BEFRORE B MONG OTHER
> PROBLEMS. WHT GIVES?

It look likes you`ve got a problem with your `a` and `caps lock` keys.
Check for something that may be jammed between them. ;)

zxcv 05-24-2004 11:32 PM

Re: KEYBORD FLKING OUT

"zxcv" <zxcv@nospam.com> wrote in message
> LL OF SUDDEN MY KEYS RE LL WRONG WITH NB NO LETTER BEFRORE B MONG OTHER
> PROBLEMS. WHT GIVES?

FYI, at the advice of a friend of mine I unplugged the computer and
disconnected the battery (it is a laptop) and let it sit for a day. This,
as you can see, solved my problem.