Velocity Reviews

-   -   WinXP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t310013-winxp.html)

Ronald Murray 03-04-2004 01:33 AM

WinXP

Hello
WinXP has no windows explorer. How do I navigate through all the files &
folders with the explorer? Thanks.
ron
PS Does anyone know how to contact Support for Symantec products?

Todd Howard 03-04-2004 01:57 AM

Re: WinXP

right click on the Start button and hit "explore"
"Ronald Murray" <ethel@hfx.eastlink.ca> wrote in message
> Hello
> WinXP has no windows explorer. How do I navigate through all the files &
> folders with the explorer? Thanks.
> ron
> PS Does anyone know how to contact Support for Symantec products?

---

Basket Case 03-04-2004 02:00 AM

Re: WinXP

"Ronald Murray" <ethel@hfx.eastlink.ca> wrote in message
> Hello
> WinXP has no windows explorer.

Yes it does.

How do I navigate through all the files &
> folders with the explorer?

Click 'Start', click 'Run'. Type 'Explorer' and hit 'Enter'.

> Thanks.
> ron

You're welcome, Ron

> PS Does anyone know how to contact Support for Symantec products?

Go to http://www.symantec.com and click 'Support'.

-BC

Thor 03-04-2004 03:53 AM

Re: WinXP

It's there. Look under the accessories group. MS has located the menu
shortcut for explorer there since WinME. If for some reason your particular
machine lacks the shortcut, just do as the other poster's have suggested.

As for your second question,

http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/support_options.html

Wizard 03-04-2004 11:59 AM

Re: WinXP

start/programs/accessories/"windows Explorer"