Velocity Reviews

-   -   Software vs. silverware (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t309907-software-vs-silverware.html)

Kenny Cargill 02-24-2004 09:19 PM

Software vs. silverware

If only software dealers were as fastidious as restaurants.

A restaurant will give me the food for free if I find one bug in it.

--

Kenny

Chet 02-24-2004 09:49 PM

Re: Software vs. silverware

Isn't it nice to know that there's somebody around that will eat food with
bugs as long as it's free.

Basket Case 02-24-2004 10:09 PM

Re: Software vs. silverware

"Chet" <chartley39@x-mchsi.com> wrote in message
> Isn't it nice to know that there's somebody around that will eat food with
> bugs as long as it's free.
> "Kenny Cargill" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> > If only software dealers were as fastidious as restaurants.
> >
> > A restaurant will give me the food for free if I find one bug in it.
> >

> > --
> >
> > Kenny

Whats wrong with eating bugs?

-BC

The Old Sourdough 02-24-2004 11:18 PM

Re: Software vs. silverware

Chet uttered the following maniacal gibberish in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
on Tuesday 24 February 2004 04:49 pm:

> Isn't it nice to know that there's somebody around that will eat food
> with bugs as long as it's free.

In some parts of the world, bugs *are* food (and some of 'em ain't bad,
either) :-)

> "Kenny Cargill" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
>> If only software dealers were as fastidious as restaurants.
>>
>> A restaurant will give me the food for free if I find one bug in it.

--
The Old Sourdough
BEER!!11!! The ultimate health food!

Bob_R 02-25-2004 12:03 AM

Re: Software vs. silverware

"Kenny Cargill" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> If only software dealers were as fastidious as restaurants.
>
> A restaurant will give me the food for free if I find one bug in it.

There aren't any bugs in software, only features.

Brian H 02-25-2004 01:31 AM

Re: Software vs. silverware

Bob_R said:

> "Kenny Cargill" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
>> If only software dealers were as fastidious as restaurants.
>>
>> A restaurant will give me the food for free if I find one bug in it.
>>

> There aren't any bugs in software, only features.

And there aren't any features in Windows, only bugs.

Michael-NC 02-25-2004 01:59 AM

Re: Software vs. silverware

"Brian H" <brian@invalid.absey-vine.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
> Bob_R said:
>
> > "Kenny Cargill" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> >> If only software dealers were as fastidious as restaurants.
> >>
> >> A restaurant will give me the food for free if I find one bug in it.
> >>

> > There aren't any bugs in software, only features.

> And there aren't any features in Windows, only bugs.

Then quit bitching and load up Linux.

BLueCoBra 02-26-2004 12:30 AM

Re: Software vs. silverware

"Basket Case" <ac_kraine@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Chet" <chartley39@x-mchsi.com> wrote in message
> > Isn't it nice to know that there's somebody around that will eat food

with
> > bugs as long as it's free.
> > "Kenny Cargill" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> > > If only software dealers were as fastidious as restaurants.
> > >
> > > A restaurant will give me the food for free if I find one bug in it.
> > >

> > > --
> > >
> > > Kenny
> > >

> Whats wrong with eating bugs?
>
> -BC

Sometimes they're better than eating words.