Velocity Reviews

-   -   en bloc mode with isdn pri and 3600 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t30990-en-bloc-mode-with-isdn-pri-and-3600-a.html)

Justin 12-16-2003 11:53 AM

en bloc mode with isdn pri and 3600

hi I have a question relating to a problem I am having.If a pbx does
not support en bloc (ie pushing the number accross in one go) but only
putting out digits one digit at a time (overap) how can I get the
router to see this?I have a connection with a mitel pbx and a 3600
using qsig.I am having to get the pbx to forward out a speed dial as
such to get the call to work and I think it is effecting other
functionalities.thanks