Velocity Reviews

-   -   Gwar. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t309881-gwar.html)

Aaron 02-22-2004 03:42 AM

Gwar.

Alright, I know that you're not supposed to be able to do it, but is there
any way to convert protected AAC/iTunes files into MP3's? I don't have a
burner on this computer and just wanna copy them onto my MP3 player, for
god's sake...

Aaron

----------------------------
I'm a little teapot, short and stout
here is my handle, here is my...other...handle?
Bloody Hell!!
I'm a sugar bowl!

DeMoN LaG 02-22-2004 07:16 AM

Re: Gwar.

"Aaron" <goaway@spam.invalid.com> wrote in

> Alright, I know that you're not supposed to be able to do it, but is
> there any way to convert protected AAC/iTunes files into MP3's? I
> don't have a burner on this computer and just wanna copy them onto my
> MP3 player, for god's sake...

As a thought, you could play them and have your sound card's output be fed
into it's input jack, and record them as WAV files and then compress them
to MP3s. Would lose a little quality but shouldn't be too bad.

--
AIM: FrznFoodClerk
email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)