Velocity Reviews

-   -   Where did my MP3s go? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t309868-where-did-my-mp3s-go.html)

Vince Slevin 02-21-2004 06:21 AM

Where did my MP3s go?

I had a folder in My Music, with two folders inside of it full of MP3s. Now
the folder inside of My Music is empty. It was The Offspring, and two
Offspring albums that I OWN and have on my computer to put into mixes. I
could just rip them again, but where did they go. The Offspring folder is
there, but it's empty. Thanks.

Beachcomber 02-21-2004 05:17 PM

Re: Where did my MP3s go?

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 06:21:45 GMT, "Vince Slevin"
<nospam@ihatespam.com> wrote:

>I had a folder in My Music, with two folders inside of it full of MP3s. Now
>the folder inside of My Music is empty. It was The Offspring, and two
>Offspring albums that I OWN and have on my computer to put into mixes. I
>could just rip them again, but where did they go. The Offspring folder is
>there, but it's empty. Thanks.

Do a search for them. Hit START then SEARCH, then enter *.mp3 for the
filename and start your search function. The * is a wildcard
character. Make sure you specify all folders on your C drive + any
other drives you may have.

If they are still there, you will find them. If they have been
trashed, you might be able to use something like Norton Utilities to
undelete them, but don't get your hopes up too much.

Good luck!
Beachcomber