Velocity Reviews

-   -   Media & Public Issues Survey (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t309855-media-and-public-issues-survey.html)

Psychology Researcher 02-20-2004 06:35 PM

Media & Public Issues Survey

I'm doing a short internet survey (10 minutes) for one of my classes
and I would appreciate if you could help me by filling it out.

The survey is about media and public issues. It is only a few
questions and will take about 10 minutes to complete. Participation is
completely voluntary and you can stop at any time. As well, your
participation is anonymous and you will never be asked to provide your
name. Please note that you must be over 18 to participate in this
survey.

If you would like to participate, please go to the following link:
http://sitemaker.umich.edu/surveys/f...ia_issues.html

Thank you for your help,

Sara Konrath
Graduate Student, Department of Psychology
University of Michigan