Velocity Reviews

-   -   Mozilla Firebird 0.7 - Flash Click to view Plugin (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t309811-mozilla-firebird-0-7-flash-click-to-view-plugin.html)

Swift 02-17-2004 05:48 PM

Mozilla Firebird 0.7 - Flash Click to view Plugin

Hey,

I'm running Firebird and have the Flash Click to View Plugin installed,
and am trying to figure out how to uninstall the plugin. I've tried
everything from looking in the plugins directory, to uninstalling
Firebird completely and reinstalling it, to trying to contact the
original Author of the the plugin (he no longer resides at that email
address). If anyone knows how to uninstall this tenacious little bugger
or a tutorial site for uninstalling it, please help!

Swift

DeMoN LaG 02-17-2004 08:25 PM

Re: Mozilla Firebird 0.7 - Flash Click to view Plugin

Swift <taladan2@mchsi.com> wrote in news:OtsYb.338993$xy6.1676893
@attbi_s02:

> address). If anyone knows how to uninstall this tenacious little bugger
> or a tutorial site for uninstalling it, please help!

If you can give me an address for where you installed it from, I can tell
you how to uninstall it.

--
AIM: FrznFoodClerk
email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

Swift 02-17-2004 09:04 PM

Re: Mozilla Firebird 0.7 - Flash Click to view Plugin

I installed it from the mozilla plugins page.