Velocity Reviews

-   -   Partition (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t309560-partition.html)

Alan Henderson 01-27-2004 01:45 AM

Partition

I have a laptop with XP home that has been partitioned. Can I get ride of
the partition without having to reformat? Any help will be greatly
appreciated....

Trent© 01-27-2004 03:23 AM

Re: Partition

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 20:45:42 -0500, "Alan Henderson"
<alan_henderson@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>I have a laptop with XP home that has been partitioned. Can I get ride of
>the partition without having to reformat? Any help will be greatly
>appreciated....

Read about partitions...get more of an education...then get back to us
with a revised question.

Have a nice week...

Trent

If the cheese isn't yours...its Nacho cheese, man!