Velocity Reviews

-   -   Instant messaging (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t309519-instant-messaging.html)

Trent© 01-23-2004 03:08 PM

Instant messaging

I'm looking to finally install an IM program. One of the important
features will need to be for unlimited-size file transfers.

I guess the options are:

AIM
MSN
Yahoo

Wud appreciate your recommendations or condemnations. And which do
you think is the most popular.

TIA

Have a nice week...

Trent

If the cheese isn't yours...its Nacho cheese, man!

DeMoN LaG 01-23-2004 09:42 PM

Re: Instant messaging

Trent© <trentsauder@hotmail.com> wrote in

> I guess the options are:
>
> AIM
> MSN
> Yahoo
>
> Wud appreciate your recommendations or condemnations. And which do
> you think is the most popular.

Download and install Trillian, and you can create an account on AIM, MSN,
Yahoo, and ICQ and use Trillian to chat with anyone on any of those
networks at the same time, from within one program.

--
AIM: FrznFoodClerk
email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

Trent© 01-24-2004 02:07 AM

Re: Instant messaging

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 21:42:46 -0000, DeMoN LaG <n@a> wrote:

>Trent© <trentsauder@hotmail.com> wrote in
>news:13e210peseeia97k3ec2prrkfrftpuhof8@4ax.com :
>
>> I guess the options are:
>>
>> AIM
>> MSN
>> Yahoo
>>
>> Wud appreciate your recommendations or condemnations. And which do
>> you think is the most popular.

>Download and install Trillian, and you can create an account on AIM, MSN,
>Yahoo, and ICQ and use Trillian to chat with anyone on any of those
>networks at the same time, from within one program.

Thanks, Jim.

Travis Nowicki 02-18-2004 10:52 PM

Re: Instant messaging

Dear: Trent,