Velocity Reviews

-   -   Outlook2000 Question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t309431-outlook2000-question.html)

Chuck 01-16-2004 10:45 PM

Outlook2000 Question

When I go into the email send mode, a dark horizontal line about a 1/4" is
displayed below my blinking cursive.

It's almost like a heavy underline under the first to letters in the message
draft.

How can I remove it??? shows up in my messages.

Chuck

Wizard 01-17-2004 02:24 PM

Re: Outlook2000 Question

I think I would look for updated video drivers.