Velocity Reviews

-   -   Burning JPEGs to disk for TV (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t309147-burning-jpegs-to-disk-for-tv.html)

Jess Fertudei 12-28-2003 04:45 PM

Burning JPEGs to disk for TV

Hello,

When I put a picture CD that was made at time of developing the film into my
DVD player I can view them on the TV just fine. Stuff that I have saved to
HD views fine on the monitor... but shows all wavy if it shows at all on TV.
I put about 45 photos on the CD and it only shows about 7 of them all
distorted and then quits. I tried burning them again at only 8 speed with no
joy.

What is the difference in JPEGs from the developer and from my computer and
how do I get past this?

thanks