Velocity Reviews

-   -   ????????????????????????Am I in the right place (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t308948-am-i-in-the-right-place.html)

1_Patriotic_Gal 12-14-2003 01:35 AM

????????????????????????Am I in the right place

Please help,

I am a computer user with a dated degree in computer science. I would like
to stay informed enough to run my own computer. Is this a reasonable
newsgroup to belong to or is there a better one out there?

Thanks in advance,
Donna

Chet 12-14-2003 02:15 AM

Re: ????????????????????????Am I in the right place

This is a good newsgroup for your purposes. Also, get involved in a local
PC user group (http://www.apcug.org/) where you can keep up to date as well
as be of help to users less educated than yourself. Not all computer clubs
are the same so check out several if you need to.
news:E7PCb.2967$0s2.585@newsread2.news.pas.earthli nk.net...

derek / nul 12-14-2003 05:16 AM

Re: ????????????????????????Am I in the right place

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 01:35:32 GMT, "1_Patriotic_Gal" <camel_j@radiks.net> wrote:

>Please help,
>
>I am a computer user with a dated degree in computer science. I would like
>to stay informed enough to run my own computer. Is this a reasonable
>newsgroup to belong to or is there a better one out there?

It will be a good place to start, you may end up elsewhere.