Velocity Reviews

-   -   question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t308944-question.html)

vince 12-13-2003 09:52 PM

question

Hey there was a link in someones buddy profile in aim that went to this
buddypicture.net website that gives you a virus, something like mscache.a,
my virus program killed it but now:

I can't believe I found %n's Picture here
HAHAHA

is in my profile, and I can't take it out. My other screennames on this
computer dont have it. Do they have access to my password? I looked through
the regisrty to try to find something but couldn't. I can I get rid of it. I
know that the virus is gone. Do I have to get a new screen name? Please
help. Thanks in advance.

mcp6453 12-14-2003 05:13 AM

Re: question

vince wrote:

> Hey there was a link in someones buddy profile in aim that went to this
> buddypicture.net website that gives you a virus, something like mscache.a,
> my virus program killed it but now:
>
> I can't believe I found %n's Picture here
> HAHAHA
>
> is in my profile, and I can't take it out. My other screennames on this
> computer dont have it. Do they have access to my password? I looked through
> the regisrty to try to find something but couldn't. I can I get rid of it. I
> know that the virus is gone. Do I have to get a new screen name? Please
> help. Thanks in advance.

Download and run the file at this link. It will eliminate it quickly.

http://www.realphx.com/project/phxfix.exe

mcp6453 12-14-2003 05:16 AM

Re: question

and here: http://www.rsaisp.com/software.asp