Velocity Reviews

-   -   someone please help me convert avi mpeg to dvd (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t308943-someone-please-help-me-convert-avi-mpeg-to-dvd.html)

Diehard 12-13-2003 05:50 PM

someone please help me convert avi mpeg to dvd

I would like it if someone could help please with me putting avi, mpeg and
wmv onto a dvd to play on my set top player. Would someone be able to point
me to the right articles on some web site and or the right and most easy to
use software to do this?

Matt Ferrari 12-14-2003 12:09 AM

Re: someone please help me convert avi mpeg to dvd

news:qjICb.608$mC1.346@newsread1.news.atl.earthlin k.net...

http://www.dvdrhelp.com/

nospam@viscomsoft.com 12-14-2003 05:12 PM

"Matt Ferrari" <ferrari5@ameritech.net> wrote in message news:<oTNCb.11786$aw2.6179107@newssrv26.news.prodi gy.com>...
> "Diehard" <Diehard@movies.com> wrote in message
> news:qjICb.608$mC1.346@newsread1.news.atl.earthlin k.net...
> > I would like it if someone could help please with me putting avi, mpeg and
> > wmv onto a dvd to play on my set top player. Would someone be able to

> point
> > me to the right articles on some web site and or the right and most easy

> > use software to do this?
> >

> http://www.dvdrhelp.com/

try videoedit converter pro
http://www.viscomsoft.com/videoeditconvertpro.htm