Velocity Reviews

-   -   Outlook Express Question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t308854-outlook-express-question.html)

Rockman59 12-05-2003 11:57 PM

Outlook Express Question

My newsgroup messages used to pop up with the latest date at the top of
the list. Now they show up in no particular order, the dates are just
scrambled. I have tried to make the adjustment under "View/Sort
By/Ascending/Descending" but nothing seems to change. Any ideas on how to
set my OE so that the newest messages on my newsgroups are at the top?

Diehard 12-06-2003 02:56 AM

Re: Outlook Express Question

"Rockman59" <Rockman59@comcast.net> wrote in message
> My newsgroup messages used to pop up with the latest date at the top of
> the list. Now they show up in no particular order, the dates are just
> scrambled. I have tried to make the adjustment under "View/Sort
> By/Ascending/Descending" but nothing seems to change. Any ideas on how to
> set my OE so that the newest messages on my newsgroups are at the top?

just click the sent icon in the headers wndow and it will list them newest
to oldest from top to bottem or the other way depending on how many times
you click the sent pane.