Velocity Reviews

-   -   Cd Rom (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t308822-cd-rom.html)

Brad 12-04-2003 01:27 AM

Cd Rom

Does mitsumi make a good quality cd burner. just curious because local store
has them on sale for $50

Michael-NC 12-04-2003 03:10 AM

Re: Cd Rom

BestBuy has them on sale for 19.99.

news:Z1wzb.11616$yd.1525679@news20.bellglobal.com. ..

bambam 12-04-2003 08:36 AM

Re: Cd Rom

"Brad" <00brad@sympatico.ca> wrote in

> Does mitsumi make a good quality cd burner. just curious because
> local store has them on sale for $50

I have had one for nearly 3 years, no problems.
It's old and slow (4x) and soon to be sent to the kids computer,
because I'm going to get a DVD Writer. ;o)

--
Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow

Brad 12-04-2003 11:43 AM

Re: Cd Rom

Sorry forgot to mention thats canadian $
news:nAxzb.52756$Vu5.3658231@twister.southeast.rr. com...

Brad 12-04-2003 11:45 AM

Re: Cd Rom

Thanks I rember they used to be good in cd roms. finially replacing my 8x it
will be so nice to have buffer underrun protection