Velocity Reviews

-   -   GeForce 2MX400 64MB on Soyo 6ba+ ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t308816-geforce-2mx400-64mb-on-soyo-6ba.html)

Akiba 12-03-2003 01:36 PM

GeForce 2MX400 64MB on Soyo 6ba+ ?

Working ?
Problem ?
The mobo is agp 4x !

tkanks !

--

DeMoN LaG 12-03-2003 09:30 PM

Re: GeForce 2MX400 64MB on Soyo 6ba+ ?

"Akiba" <akiba2100@yahoo.it> wrote in news:bqkoti$23spc6$1@ID-
24065.news.uni-berlin.de:

> Working ?
> Problem ?
> The mobo is agp 4x !

I don't know why it wouldn't work, are you having problems with it?

--
AIM: FrznFoodClerk
email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

Akiba 12-04-2003 09:57 AM

"DeMoN LaG" <n@a> ha scritto nel messaggio
> "Akiba" <akiba2100@yahoo.it> wrote in news:bqkoti$23spc6$1@ID-
> 24065.news.uni-berlin.de:
>
> > Working ?
> > Problem ?
> > The mobo is agp 4x !

> I don't know why it wouldn't work, are you having problems with it?

sorry I forgot to say that i will' by the card next monday by a friends;
I have found that my mobo is 1x.....so as i have read in this newsgroup
....the card will worK......
sorry for the bad english ...by from italy

Night_Seer 12-04-2003 04:32 PM

Akiba wrote:

> "DeMoN LaG" <n@a> ha scritto nel messaggio
>> "Akiba" <akiba2100@yahoo.it> wrote in news:bqkoti$23spc6$1@ID-
>> 24065.news.uni-berlin.de:
>>
>>> Working ?
>>> Problem ?
>>> The mobo is agp 4x !

>> I don't know why it wouldn't work, are you having problems with it?
>>

> sorry I forgot to say that i will' by the card next monday by a
> friends; I have found that my mobo is 1x.....so as i have read in
> this newsgroup ...the card will worK......
> sorry for the bad english ...by from italy

I visited Italy earlier this year...beautiful place. Have a great day.

--
Night_Seer

Akiba 12-05-2003 10:21 AM

Re: GeForce 2MX400 64MB on Soyo 6ba+ ?

> > sorry I forgot to say that i will' by the card next monday by a
> > friends; I have found that my mobo is 1x.....so as i have read in
> > this newsgroup ...the card will worK......
> > sorry for the bad english ...by from italy

> I visited Italy earlier this year...beautiful place. Have a great day.

yes is a beatiful place...what place have you visit ?

by e big day :) !

Night_Seer 12-05-2003 04:22 PM

Akiba wrote:
>>> sorry I forgot to say that i will' by the card next monday by a
>>> friends; I have found that my mobo is 1x.....so as i have read in
>>> this newsgroup ...the card will worK......
>>> sorry for the bad english ...by from italy

>> I visited Italy earlier this year...beautiful place. Have a great
>> day.

> yes is a beatiful place...what place have you visit ?
>
> by e big day :) !

I went to Siena, Cinque Tera (sorry if I misspelled that one), and Rome.
My girlfriend was there for 4 months, and she went all over the place.
We also went to Prague in the Czech republic and Berlin.

--
Night_Seer