Velocity Reviews

-   -   Windows "My computer" problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t308717-windows-my-computer-problem.html)

John \O\ 11-25-2003 05:25 PM

Windows "My computer" problem

I have a Compaq 701FR Laptop running Windows XP to which is all running fine
but am finding that when I double click on the "My Computer" icon from the
desktop, the window opens but then seems to hang without showing any drives
etc.

Can anyone help ??

JD

Lord Gazwad of Grantham 11-25-2003 05:37 PM

Re: Windows "My computer" problem

John "O" wrote:
|| I have a Compaq 701FR Laptop running Windows XP to which is all
|| running fine but am finding that when I double click on the "My
|| Computer" icon from the desktop, the window opens but then seems to
|| hang without showing any drives etc.
|| Can anyone help ??

Yes.

But wait, aren't you the same John "O" who is on the **** list?

--
Gazwad

Freelance scientist and people tester.
Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp

John \O\ 11-26-2003 03:43 PM

"Lord Gazwad of Grantham" <yhbt@mail15.com> wrote in message
> John "O" wrote:
> || I have a Compaq 701FR Laptop running Windows XP to which is all
> || running fine but am finding that when I double click on the "My
> || Computer" icon from the desktop, the window opens but then seems to
> || hang without showing any drives etc.
> || Can anyone help ??
>
> Yes.

> || JD
>
> But wait, aren't you the same John "O" who is on the **** list?
>
> --
> Gazwad
>
> Freelance scientist and people tester.
> Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp

Yes, but wait aren't you the one who is in the same hospital as Kadat man ?

PS: Wish I had your brain........cause its brand new as its never been used
!

JD