Velocity Reviews

-   -   Are DFI Mobo's any good? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t308668-are-dfi-mobos-any-good.html)

Peter S. 11-22-2003 01:24 AM

Are DFI Mobo's any good?

Hello,

I've been searching for parts for my new computer and pretty much
everyone has recommeded the Asus AN7YX Deluxe (sorry, can't remember
exact number). But, I've been more intrested in this DFI mobo, the
"LAN Party" NFII Ultra B. There were only a few reviews and althought
most were good, I'm not gonna spend $150 on a problematic motherboard.

I'm gonna have a Athlon XP 3000+ Barton (400 FSB), with 2 sticks of
256 DDR400 RAM from Kingston, and a YUAN XpertVision RADEON 9200 SE
128 MB.

So, my question is, does anybody have expierence with this type of
motherboards (DFI's0, and are they any good?