Velocity Reviews

-   -   Unknown Hard Error (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t308477-unknown-hard-error.html)

Nick Le Lievre 11-07-2003 11:34 AM

Unknown Hard Error

"The errors vary from Kernal_Mode_Exception, Session 3 Initialisation Error,
Session 5 Initialistaion Error, C00randomnumberhere Hard Error it will
sometimes go through a chkdsk and report errors which are fixed.

After these errors I have to do a 4 sec power off if I reset the hard drive
is not detected during POST.

However after maybe 5 reboots and 20minutes or so I can usually get it up -
once its up and running I can reboot over and over and it will be fine for
days - but if I leave it off overnight the next day the problems are back."

After running the online hard drive diagnostics S.M.A.R.T errors were
reported the hard drive went back under RMA and replacement worked fine.