Velocity Reviews

-   -   QB2003 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t308463-qb2003.html)

Suzanne Mead 11-06-2003 12:07 AM

QB2003

Does anyone have any info. on problems burning a CD backup from within
Quickbooks 2003? I have just installed it at our business and have
wasted Mon-Weds. because I can't back up to restore to my laptop to be
used for field work.

Thor 11-09-2003 09:05 PM

Re: QB2003

You more than likely require packet writing software in order to save
directly to the disc from within an application. Roxio's DirectCd, and
Ahead's "InCD" are examples of such software. You will need to format the CD
prior to usage, but after that, you will be able to back up your Quickbooks
files directly to the CD from within Quickbooks, just like to a floppy disk.

news:aed66992.0311051607.4ec06ebb@posting.google.c om...