Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Copy Files from CDs without RO attribute (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t308382-re-copy-files-from-cds-without-ro-attribute.html)

Brad Petria 10-31-2003 07:33 PM

Re: Copy Files from CDs without RO attribute

Hi Frank,

I too copy lots of files from CDs to my hdd. I use FM (Files Manager)
which I downloaded from:

http://www.simtel.net/pub/dl/58307/html

This program has many features and it copies files without transferring
special attributes such as RO (read only), etc. Of course, it has a feature
that you can set to transfer those special attributes if you want.

Brad