Velocity Reviews

-   -   Cant access google or any other search engines?????? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t308359-cant-access-google-or-any-other-search-engines.html)

matthew thauberger 10-30-2003 06:06 PM

Cant access google or any other search engines??????

My comp at home will not allow me to access google. I can get on to
Yahoo but it will not let search anything. The page will just say it
can not be found. Please help. Thanks

Jerry G. 11-01-2003 12:36 AM

Re: Cant access google or any other search engines??????

In IE go to Tools, Options, and Security. Check to see that the security
level is not set too high.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG