Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: MMKEYBD.EXE (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t308350-re-mmkeybd-exe.html)

T.C. 10-30-2003 02:38 AM

Re: MMKEYBD.EXE

Chuckie

Thanks. I did what you said. I loaded the keyboard driver. It worked.
Thanks so much.
The people here are the best.

Ted

Better asked in 'comp. sys. hp. hardware', but here's a reply that I saw there
to someone having a problem with their keyboard: If you want to change the web
page the "Connect button" on the keyboard defaults to:

open Control Panel/Keyboard/Buttons double click on the button you want to
change, and type in the url you wish to open I might also suggest that you try
reloading the keyboard driver. If you don't see it easily on the Recovery
CD(s), try here: www. driverguide. com ... luck...

chuckieŽ 10-31-2003 12:43 AM

Re: MMKEYBD.EXE

No problem, glad to hear that it worked....