Velocity Reviews

-   -   How to remove a program (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t308348-how-to-remove-a-program.html)

Fred J 10-30-2003 12:18 AM

How to remove a program

How do I remove from Msconfig start up a program which I am not using any
more?
Fred

chuckieŽ 10-30-2003 01:10 AM

Re: How to remove a program

I'm guessing that you want to remove it from the list?
If so,
regedit>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>Software>Microsoft>Wind ows
there you will find Run-, these are the unchecked programs, delete the one(s) you don't want to see.
Be careful! This is the registry, one wrong move and it's hello to reinstall...luck...