Velocity Reviews

-   -   Shortcut to e-mail address (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t308197-shortcut-to-e-mail-address.html)

CJ 10-20-2003 08:42 AM

Shortcut to e-mail address

Does anyone know of a way in how I can assign my e-mail address to a key
press (such as ctrl + e) so it automatically enters my e-mail address
instead of having to type it over and over again?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards - CJ

HF 10-20-2003 09:39 AM

Re: Shortcut to e-mail address

What about Auto complete ???

bambam 10-20-2003 11:12 AM

Re: Shortcut to e-mail address

"CJ" <cjervis@hotmail.com> wrote in

> Does anyone know of a way in how I can assign my e-mail address to
> a key press (such as ctrl + e) so it automatically enters my
> e-mail address instead of having to type it over and over again?

Here are a couple of programs that might be of interest-

http://www.pricelessware.org/2003/PL...o-CompleteTool

--
I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.