Velocity Reviews

-   -   Graphic Card Benchmarks (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t308186-graphic-card-benchmarks.html)

Andrew Watiker 10-19-2003 01:06 PM

Graphic Card Benchmarks

I am looking to get a new computer and I need to know how much different
really exists between different cards. Where can I get real bench marks
mostly between GeForce FX and Radeon cards.

--
Andrew Watiker

Visit My Website: http://andrewwatiker.alturl.com
or
http://andrewwatiker.homeip.net:81

"All We Are Saying is Give Peace a Chance."
- John Lennon

Peace & Love.

---

derek / nul 10-19-2003 08:17 PM