Velocity Reviews

-   -   Help! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t308142-help.html)

Paul Boyd 10-16-2003 10:04 AM

Help!

Hi, does anyone know how to gather email address's? I want to send a
petition to everyone at my university but don't know how to do it. I am sure
The authorities at the university wouldn't be interested in helping me. Is
there a way of gathering all email address's attached to a website? I would
be very grateful if anyone could help me out. The petition is for a really
good cause.

Chet 10-16-2003 01:39 PM

Re: Help!

Regardless how good a "cause" it is spam. I hope that nobody in this group
will assist in spam propogation.