Velocity Reviews

-   -   AVG Control Center, problem. help! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t308098-avg-control-center-problem-help.html)

Fogar 10-12-2003 11:06 PM

AVG Control Center, problem. help!

Hi,
when I make a reboot and after my PC showing the desktop, it works for
much time (3-4 minutes) before I can open a software or a folder.
In this time my PC is inactive because the CPU is working.
I think the problem is AVG Control Center, in fact when I open it I
see the panel without the central icons. "AVG Resident Shield, Email
Scanner, Internal Virus Database, etc, etc ...."
They appear after a lot of time. In the meantime I hear my PC is
working for them (3-4 minutes).
I have a Pentium IV 2800 MHz and 1024 RAM and Win XP.
Why have I that problem?
Thanks

bye Fogar

JUNE RIOZZI 09-05-2008 11:39 AM

My computer does not recognise the licence no which came with the cd.I am finding it difficult to download AVG 8 which I purchased on my computer on 28th AUG and which has already been taken from my bank . Please instruct me what to do next Ihave not recieved any Email messages at all.