Velocity Reviews

-   -   Pop up Ads (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t307993-pop-up-ads.html)

Gra 07-06-2003 06:46 AM

Pop up Ads

Keep getting a pop up Ad which asks for me to go to byebyeads.com and pay
for software to remove their Ad! Anybody know how to get rid of it?
Thanks.

bambam 07-06-2003 07:49 AM

Re: Pop up Ads

"Gra" <gra333@hotmail.com> wrote in

> Keep getting a pop up Ad which asks for me to go to byebyeads.com
> and pay for software to remove their Ad! Anybody know how to get
> rid of it? Thanks.

Google is your friend.
Input "byebyeads+help" (minus quotes)

Link # 1- http://boards.cexx.org/viewforum.php?f=1

Link # 3- http://www.icpug.org.uk/national/features/030429fe.htm

And thats as far as I needed to go, try it, you might surprise
yourself. :)

--
If Guys Ruled the World............
Everyone would drive at least 100kph and anyone driving under that