Velocity Reviews

-   -   Reporting Websites with warez/spam (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t307793-reporting-websites-with-warez-spam.html)

Juskio 05-22-2006 11:21 PM

Reporting Websites with warez/spam

I use Spamcop.net to report Spam, antiphishing.org to report phishing
emails,
I believe I can report websites uncorrectly registered (no name or fake
details)
to close them down (spammers websites) but I dont know where to report it,
help on
this appreciated.

I have also come accross some websites that contain illegal material and
earn money
with advertisers like Google Adsense and banners, I do not think Google
accepts in
their program websites that contain illegal material but I have not been
able to
find an email address to report them, I also do not know how to find out
the company behind
the banners advertising on those websites, I would like to do so to report
them,
I do not think any decent company would want to see their name linked to
that mafia.

Any help on this or any other idea to fight the Spammers and Warez
websites appreciated.

I just happen to have some time now and will put it to good use.

I will not get involved in any child pornography report and leave it to
the police
as the only fact of searching and visiting one of those sites it is
already illegal
no matter the excuse. Only interested in advice to close down warez
websites, specially
would like to know if reporting the domain name to the registrar could
close it down.