Velocity Reviews

-   -   ISDN PRI and MICA modems (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t30762-isdn-pri-and-mica-modems.html)

Andrzej 12-06-2003 07:09 PM

ISDN PRI and MICA modems

Hi,

I have the following question, please help !

The situation is:

- I would like to make a dial-in access router with PRI module (NM-1CE1B)

- the dial-in clients are ONLY ISDN BRI (no analog PSTN modems)

The question is:

- do I need to buy MICA modem module (like NM-30DM) with so-called digital
modems ?

I only want to support ISDN dial-in. No analog modem access is to be
provided.

Thanks for your help,
Andrzej

FireSword 12-06-2003 07:24 PM