Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   Computer Security (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f38-computer-security.html)
-   -   Locating a computer criminal (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t307597-locating-a-computer-criminal.html)

Wereo_Spectacular 03-05-2006 06:33 PM

Locating a computer criminal
 
Dear Computer Security Newsgroup Experts-

I can't figure this out. Can anyone tell me where these posts are coming
from? Which entity, if one or mulitples, would be the one or ones to forward
complaints to coming from this particular poster?

There seem to be intentional "multi-layers" covering up the source of these
newsgroup posts coming from this poster. Thanks for your help!

---SAMPLE POST WITH FULL HEADERS--

Path:
fe3.nntpserver.com!sam.nntpserver.com!imp.nntpserv er.com!newsfeed-east.nntps
erver.com!nntpserver.com!statler.nntpserver.com!ne ws2.euro.net!newsfeed.free
net.de!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!individual.net!not-for-mail
From: "slumpy" <notreallyme@privacy.net>
Newsgroups:
alt.genius.hatchetmama,alt.music.deep-purple,alt.music.dio,alt.music.led-zep
pelin,alt.rock-n-roll.metal.oldschool
Subject: Re: Why Jeff K00k a.k.a. Leopold "the faggot" Stotch is a ****head
Re: Nomination: Jeff Cook for the Holey Sockpuppet award.
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 11:52:34 -0000
Lines: 39
Message-ID: <468aakF9sip6U1@individual.net>
References: <RlrKf.6859$_62.616@edtnps90>
<1140555972.033826.16640@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups. com>
<461g2uF8o0p6U1@individual.net> <f8MKf.8166$Y22.2655@clgrps12>
<461i5vF91p25U1@individual.net>
<1140637926.785711.26220@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups. com>
<dLydnX52NbkM0WPeRVn-vg@comcast.com>
<1140758628.239945.160260@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups .com>
X-Trace: individual.net 2NhKBDinBdHYEOIj7pVcPgSBU+pMIiP1LyoZ8E4aARuX8tlJe0
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1506
X-MIMEOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1506
Xref: fe3.nntpserver.com alt.genius.hatchetmama:5798
alt.music.deep-purple:198400 alt.music.dio:96896
alt.music.led-zeppelin:199764 alt.rock-n-roll.metal.oldschool:121309

To fill up a few lines of text and ultimately to **** off a lot of dumb
people, I typed this just before Wereo_Gogg decided to brighten up my day by
saying:

> UP-IN-SMOKE wrote:
> > "The Confederate" <rb_as@webtv.net> wrote in message
> > news:1140637926.785711.26220@g44g2000cwa.googlegro ups.com...
> > > I don't know why anybody bothers to reply to your posts, HFD. You
> > > contribute nothing to this, or any, forum in life. I know you're
> > > trying to be something like Scott, but he at least has a sort of
> > > charisma ( Look that word up ). You have no charisma, nothing to
> > > contribute to any facet of society, and reading anything you
> > > write wastes precious seconds that will never come back in this
> > > lifetime.You cam contribute just by going away.

> >
> >
> > Scott is the king of charisma.

> And king of the only three hours of 70s radio that mattered. It IS
> unbelievable how I did that. It borders on the Supernatural.
>
> ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US


Three ****ing hours. A mere snippet of a sample of the whole thing.

Miraculously NOT taped by Scott - it really is amazing how Scott was the
only one to press record who didn't manage to tape the whole show.
--
slumpy
tradelist and images - http://tinyurl.com/devgk
The SS Wereo - http://tinyurl.com/beg2o
The Ballad of Scott Lifshine 2006 - http://tinyurl.com/8y5vw - warning -
this is a NIL BY MOUTH WEBPAGE - the author is not responsible for any
computer damage caused by spat or spilt foods
User.dat ?? Muwahahahahaha !! - Banovic trips on his own
bananaskin...again !
Congrats to Anthony for winning the Anal Pineapple Award Jan 2006
http://tinyurl.com/dpjfv



Martin 03-05-2006 06:43 PM

Re: Locating a computer criminal
 
Wereo_Spectacular wrote:
> Dear Computer Security Newsgroup Experts-
>
> I can't figure this out. Can anyone tell me where these posts are coming
> from? Which entity, if one or mulitples, would be the one or ones to forward
> complaints to coming from this particular poster?


I think if you want usenet abuse you should post to
news.admin.net-abuse.usenet you'll find plenty of abuse there.

<snip>

Wereo_Spectacular 03-05-2006 06:59 PM

Re: Locating a computer criminal
 
"Wereo_Spectacular" <scottamerica@ixpres.com> wrote in message
news:440b2834$0$3633$6d36acad@fe3.nntpserver.com.. .
> Dear Computer Security Newsgroup Experts-
>
> I can't figure this out. Can anyone tell me where these posts are coming
> from? Which entity, if one or mulitples, would be the one or ones to

forward
> complaints to coming from this particular poster?
>
> There seem to be intentional "multi-layers" covering up the source of

these
> newsgroup posts coming from this poster. Thanks for your help!
>
> ---SAMPLE POST WITH FULL HEADERS---
>
> Path:
>

fe3.nntpserver.com!sam.nntpserver.com!imp.nntpserv er.com!newsfeed-east.nntps
>

erver.com!nntpserver.com!statler.nntpserver.com!ne ws2.euro.net!newsfeed.free
> net.de!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!individual.net!not-for-mail
> From: "slumpy" <notreallyme@privacy.net>
> Newsgroups:
>

alt.genius.hatchetmama,alt.music.deep-purple,alt.music.dio,alt.music.led-zep
> pelin,alt.rock-n-roll.metal.oldschool
> Subject: Re: Why Jeff K00k a.k.a. Leopold "the faggot" Stotch is a

****head
> Re: Nomination: Jeff Cook for the Holey Sockpuppet award.
> Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 11:52:34 -0000
> Lines: 39
> Message-ID: <468aakF9sip6U1@individual.net>
> References: <RlrKf.6859$_62.616@edtnps90>
> <1140555972.033826.16640@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups. com>
> <461g2uF8o0p6U1@individual.net> <f8MKf.8166$Y22.2655@clgrps12>
> <461i5vF91p25U1@individual.net>
> <1140637926.785711.26220@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups. com>
> <dLydnX52NbkM0WPeRVn-vg@comcast.com>
> <1140758628.239945.160260@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups .com>
> X-Trace: individual.net 2NhKBDinBdHYEOIj7pVcPgSBU+pMIiP1LyoZ8E4aARuX8tlJe0
> X-Priority: 3
> X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
> X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1506
> X-MIMEOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1506
> Xref: fe3.nntpserver.com alt.genius.hatchetmama:5798
> alt.music.deep-purple:198400 alt.music.dio:96896
> alt.music.led-zeppelin:199764 alt.rock-n-roll.metal.oldschool:121309
>
> To fill up a few lines of text and ultimately to **** off a lot of dumb
> people, I typed this just before Wereo_Gogg decided to brighten up my day

by
> saying:
>
> > UP-IN-SMOKE wrote:
> > > "The Confederate" <rb_as@webtv.net> wrote in message
> > > news:1140637926.785711.26220@g44g2000cwa.googlegro ups.com...
> > > > I don't know why anybody bothers to reply to your posts, HFD. You
> > > > contribute nothing to this, or any, forum in life. I know you're
> > > > trying to be something like Scott, but he at least has a sort of
> > > > charisma ( Look that word up ). You have no charisma, nothing to
> > > > contribute to any facet of society, and reading anything you
> > > > write wastes precious seconds that will never come back in this
> > > > lifetime.You cam contribute just by going away.
> > >
> > >
> > > Scott is the king of charisma.

> > And king of the only three hours of 70s radio that mattered. It IS
> > unbelievable how I did that. It borders on the Supernatural.
> >
> > ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

>
> Three ****ing hours. A mere snippet of a sample of the whole thing.
>
> Miraculously NOT taped by Scott - it really is amazing how Scott was the
> only one to press record who didn't manage to tape the whole show.
> --
> slumpy
> tradelist and images - http://tinyurl.com/devgk
> The SS Wereo - http://tinyurl.com/beg2o
> The Ballad of Scott Lifshine 2006 - http://tinyurl.com/8y5vw - warning -
> this is a NIL BY MOUTH WEBPAGE - the author is not responsible for any
> computer damage caused by spat or spilt foods
> User.dat ?? Muwahahahahaha !! - Banovic trips on his own
> bananaskin...again !
> Congrats to Anthony for winning the Anal Pineapple Award Jan 2006
> http://tinyurl.com/dpjfv
>
>

Addendum:
The reason I classify this poster as a computer criminal is because of,
among other computer crimes, is public ng threats he made in March and April
of 2003 openly declaring to come to the United States to kill the president
of the United States, and to simultaneously blow up New York City police
stations at that time.

At that time I promptly reported him to the Secret Service, of course, and I
believe he was soon afterwards forced to sign a statement barring
permanently his visitation rights to the US, thus making him persona non
grata here in the US.

More recently, I traced his phone # back to London, England to a 441
exchange, as his 11 digit phone # finally showed up on my Caller ID on one
of his many crank calls to my home, ongoing problem. Therefore it is an open
police matter as he's already wanted for questioning for one particular
crank call CRIME he committed against me on January 10th of this year.

So at this time I'm just waiting for his next crank call in order to take
more stringent measures against this hard-core computer and telephone crank
caller Criminal. I've given this high-maintenance individual ample warning
to cease and desist from buzzing my phone at all hours of the day and night
but he seems unwilling or incapable of heeding that warning. Oh, I think
he's a drunken BUM to boot!~ :-)

Thank you for your help in determining which agency is the correct one for
me to refer his computer crimes from the Full Headers I have provided. It's
so multi-layered I can't tell but I know you guys can figure it out quick
where the crimes are coming from and who to report them to.

Thanks again for your help!



Wereo_Spectacular 03-05-2006 07:04 PM

Re: Locating a computer criminal
 
"Martin" <usenet1@etiqa.co.uk> wrote in message
news:440b313d$0$29578$da0feed9@news.zen.co.uk...
> Wereo_Spectacular wrote:
> > Dear Computer Security Newsgroup Experts-
> >
> > I can't figure this out. Can anyone tell me where these posts are coming
> > from? Which entity, if one or mulitples, would be the one or ones to

forward
> > complaints to coming from this particular poster?

>
> I think if you want usenet abuse you should post to
> news.admin.net-abuse.usenet you'll find plenty of abuse there.
>
> <snip>

Heh :i I know what you mean, Martin. Thanks for letting me know. Perhaps
I'll repost my issue there but in the meantime if anyone wants to help me
here it's much appreciated.



Martin 03-05-2006 07:38 PM

Re: Locating a computer criminal
 
Wereo_Spectacular wrote:
> "Wereo_Spectacular" <scottamerica@ixpres.com> wrote in message


> More recently, I traced his phone # back to London, England to a 441
> exchange,


You do realise that the entire country (apart from two areas) start +44
1 ? I doubt you did any "tracing" unless you call recording his CID
"tracing"

Why did you give him your phone number?

> So at this time I'm just waiting for his next crank call in order to take
> more stringent measures against this hard-core computer and telephone crank
> caller Criminal.


Fantastic, please keep us all informed


Wereo_Spectacular 03-05-2006 07:50 PM

Re: Locating a computer criminal
 
"Martin" <usenet1@etiqa.co.uk> wrote in message
news:440b3e43$0$5004$db0fefd9@news.zen.co.uk...
> Wereo_Spectacular wrote:
> > "Wereo_Spectacular" <scottamerica@ixpres.com> wrote in message

>
> > More recently, I traced his phone # back to London, England to a 441
> > exchange,

>
> You do realise that the entire country (apart from two areas) start +44
> 1 ? I doubt you did any "tracing" unless you call recording his CID
> "tracing"
>
> Why did you give him your phone number?
>
> > So at this time I'm just waiting for his next crank call in order to

take
> > more stringent measures against this hard-core computer and telephone

crank
> > caller Criminal.

>
> Fantastic, please keep us all informed
>

No, I got his whole telephone number. 441 3226 *****. In fact, whenI got it
I buzzed him BACK just to make sure it was him.

So, can you determine any important trace information from the headers? Of
course I guess the authorities have it; after the terrorist's threats to
kill the president of the United States and to blow up New York City police
stations he IMMEDIATELY absconded from such terrorism behavior at that
time...



Martin 03-05-2006 08:03 PM

Re: Locating a computer criminal
 
Wereo_Spectacular wrote:
> "Martin" <usenet1@etiqa.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:440b3e43$0$5004$db0fefd9@news.zen.co.uk...
>> Wereo_Spectacular wrote:
>>> "Wereo_Spectacular" <scottamerica@ixpres.com> wrote in message
>>> More recently, I traced his phone # back to London, England to a 441
>>> exchange,

>> You do realise that the entire country (apart from two areas) start +44
>> 1 ? I doubt you did any "tracing" unless you call recording his CID
>> "tracing"
>>
>> Why did you give him your phone number?
>>
>>> So at this time I'm just waiting for his next crank call in order to

> take
>>> more stringent measures against this hard-core computer and telephone

> crank
>>> caller Criminal.

>> Fantastic, please keep us all informed
>>

> No, I got his whole telephone number. 441 3226 *****. In fact, whenI got it
> I buzzed him BACK just to make sure it was him.


that's not london

> So, can you determine any important trace information from the headers? Of
> course I guess the authorities have it; after the terrorist's threats to
> kill the president of the United States and to blow up New York City police
> stations he IMMEDIATELY absconded from such terrorism behavior at that
> time...


Maybe he should have taken out a 'book' on the president
http://jya.com/ap.htm and been smart about it.

I think the CIA are onto him, as well as Special Branch and the SAS. I
have that on authority that he is no longer a threat.


Jim Watt 03-05-2006 09:10 PM

Re: Locating a computer criminal
 
On Sun, 5 Mar 2006 13:59:33 -0500, "Wereo_Spectacular"
<scottamerica@ixpres.com> wrote:

>The reason I classify this poster as a computer criminal is because of,
>among other computer crimes, is public ng threats he made in March and April
>of 2003 openly declaring to come to the United States to kill the president
>of the United States


What would be his chances of success ?

Is everything posted on the Internet true ?

Do you think he will declare that as the purpose of his trip on the
visa application ?

get a life.
--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com

Wereo_Spectacular 03-05-2006 09:52 PM

Re: Locating a computer criminal
 
"Martin" <usenet1@etiqa.co.uk> wrote in message
news:440b43fd$0$29571$da0feed9@news.zen.co.uk...
> Wereo_Spectacular wrote:
> > "Martin" <usenet1@etiqa.co.uk> wrote in message
> > news:440b3e43$0$5004$db0fefd9@news.zen.co.uk...
> >> Wereo_Spectacular wrote:
> >>> "Wereo_Spectacular" <scottamerica@ixpres.com> wrote in message
> >>> More recently, I traced his phone # back to London, England to a 441
> >>> exchange,
> >> You do realise that the entire country (apart from two areas) start +44
> >> 1 ? I doubt you did any "tracing" unless you call recording his CID
> >> "tracing"
> >>
> >> Why did you give him your phone number?
> >>
> >>> So at this time I'm just waiting for his next crank call in order to

> > take
> >>> more stringent measures against this hard-core computer and telephone

> > crank
> >>> caller Criminal.
> >> Fantastic, please keep us all informed
> >>

> > No, I got his whole telephone number. 441 3226 *****. In fact, whenI got

it
> > I buzzed him BACK just to make sure it was him.

>
> that's not london
>
> > So, can you determine any important trace information from the headers?

Of
> > course I guess the authorities have it; after the terrorist's threats to
> > kill the president of the United States and to blow up New York City

police
> > stations he IMMEDIATELY absconded from such terrorism behavior at that
> > time...

>
> Maybe he should have taken out a 'book' on the president
> http://jya.com/ap.htm and been smart about it.
>
> I think the CIA are onto him, as well as Special Branch and the SAS. I
> have that on authority that he is no longer a threat.
>

I
I'll view that link in a minute. I was told by the telephone harassment
bureau that #441-3226-***** is in London. If not, where is it?

Btw he got my phone # because I write a couple of websites and he got it
from the WHOIS. Damn that WHOIS!



jshay911@aol.com 03-05-2006 10:26 PM

Re: Locating a computer criminal
 
Scott Lifshine(Wereotard) posts his own home address and phone number
on newsgroups, then cries when people call him.

Oh yeah, he also claimed to take showers in front of pre teen boys at
Camp Sussex, a New Jersey Summer Camp.

http://tinyurl.com/89dru


Scott Lifshine
1810 Bruckner Blvd
Bronx, NY 10473-3738
(718) 328-2248



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.