Velocity Reviews

-   -   A little bit out of topic but not that much... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t307588-a-little-bit-out-of-topic-but-not-that-much.html)

Arnold McDonald \(AMcD\) 03-02-2006 09:51 PM

A little bit out of topic but not that much...

If you are somehow involved in steganography, criptography, hacking,
(anti-)viruses and all that kind of things, you are obviously aware of the
Guillermito's yarn. Please just take a few seconds to read that page:

http://arnold.mcdonald.free.fr/php/Index.php?p=1009

I'd wish to say, take it or leave it, I mean, just help him or not. There's
no need to discuss this affair anymore through endless threads.

Thanx.

--
Arnold McDonald (AMcD)

http://arnold.mcdonald.free.fr/