Velocity Reviews

-   -   Redirect Port for a particular IP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t30754-redirect-port-for-a-particular-ip.html)

Andrew Albert 12-06-2003 01:37 AM

Redirect Port for a particular IP

I have tried several permutations of ip nat (outside/inside) source
static tcp IP_OUT Port IP_In port with no luck....

What I am trying to accomplish is to provide a hole for users to come
in on, to send SMTP email... As it stands we have travelers who stay
at various hotels that redirect all outbound SMTP traffic to their
servers - and sometimes we run into issues where they won't allow
large file sizes, or other misc annoyances.

I would like to config my 3640 (IOS 12.3) to allow all traffic that
comes in on PUBLIC_IP_150 port 1777 to be redirected to PUBLIC_IP_170
port 25.

What is the correct procedure for doing this ?

-=Andy

PES 12-06-2003 03:12 AM

Re: Redirect Port for a particular IP

It may be possible using a loopback and policy nat. Also known as nat on a
stick, but it has been a while since I have messed with it. Take a look at
http://tinyurl.com/7ixb