Velocity Reviews

-   -   I can't believe that Google gave in (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t307476-i-cant-believe-that-google-gave-in.html)

dave 01-25-2006 08:19 PM

I can't believe that Google gave in

Chinese Red propaganda to spin
Leave profits to M$H_Ts
To put in their pockets
Stand up for what you believe in

dave 01-25-2006 08:36 PM

Re: I can't believe that Google gave in

I apologize in advance to the group, for accidentally
double-clicking on "send". But, I just saw a news
report on CNN, where a reporter tried out Google-CN.
He entered the name of a Chinese "for human rights
sort of group" and got hundreds of thousands of hits,
including this group's homepage. Then, he tried the
search again on Google-CN, and the list had been
pared down to about 11 thousand. You wouldn't believe
what was left !! Meanwhile, it was reported that China
is holding eleven dissendents affiliated with that human
rights group in prison. It China really wants to play
rough with its prisoners, maybe it should route them
through Bush Admin by CIA through Europe and on to
Crete, where they could *really* be interrogated. Are
we still in our good 'ol USA? I believe in EVERY legal
means to defeat international terrorism !! But, I also
believe in OpenSource and computer security.

See alt.jokes.limericks for a new laugh: Alito Theater

dave

Jim Watt 01-25-2006 11:08 PM

On 25 Jan 2006 12:36:14 -0800, "dave" <mdt1@columbia.edu> wrote:

> I believe in EVERY legal means to defeat international terrorism !!

This is a computer security group

please post to alt.rants.drunk.presidents instead.

--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com

Winged 01-26-2006 01:15 AM

dave wrote:
> I apologize in advance to the group, for accidentally
> double-clicking on "send". But, I just saw a news
> report on CNN, where a reporter tried out Google-CN.
> He entered the name of a Chinese "for human rights
> sort of group" and got hundreds of thousands of hits,
> including this group's homepage. Then, he tried the
> search again on Google-CN, and the list had been
> pared down to about 11 thousand. You wouldn't believe
> what was left !! Meanwhile, it was reported that China
> is holding eleven dissendents affiliated with that human
> rights group in prison. It China really wants to play
> rough with its prisoners, maybe it should route them
> through Bush Admin by CIA through Europe and on to
> Crete, where they could *really* be interrogated. Are
> we still in our good 'ol USA? I believe in EVERY legal
> means to defeat international terrorism !! But, I also
> believe in OpenSource and computer security.
>
> See alt.jokes.limericks for a new laugh: Alito Theater
>
> dave

Where you think we contracted "the business" to. They are very good at
obtaining secrets.

Winged

see.my.sig.4.addr@nowhere.com.invalid 03-11-2006 02:55 AM

On 25 Jan 2006 12:36:14 -0800, in alt.computer.security you wrote:
>I apologize in advance to the group, for accidentally
>double-clicking on "send". But, I just saw a news
>report on CNN, where a reporter tried out Google-CN.
>He entered the name of a Chinese "for human rights
>sort of group" and got hundreds of thousands of hits,
>including this group's homepage. Then, he tried the
>search again on Google-CN, and the list had been
>pared down to about 11 thousand. You wouldn't believe
>what was left !! Meanwhile, it was reported that China
>is holding eleven dissendents affiliated with that human
>rights group in prison. It China really wants to play
>rough with its prisoners, maybe it should route them
>through Bush Admin by CIA through Europe and on to
>Crete, where they could *really* be interrogated. Are
>we still in our good 'ol USA? I believe in EVERY legal
>means to defeat international terrorism !! But, I also
>believe in OpenSource and computer security.

Yes, but Patriot Act is a LAW. Maybe you should change "legal" to
constitutional.
If the military wants to fire a nuke into Afghanistan every time a
terrorist act kills Americans, I say push the button!
If terrorist backing countries pay for it when it happens, then maybe
they'll have no choice but to start helping stop it.

BUT, destroying everything here that this country was founded to protect
is not. You can't "save paradise by destroying it".

Far as China, what do you expect?! It's a communist country!
Far as I'm concerned, they should be boycotted like Cuba till their human
rights record improves. Then Google going along with them would be mute,
they'd be prevented from doing biz there!

>See alt.jokes.limericks for a new laugh: Alito Theater
>
>dave

For email response, or CC, please email see.my.sig.4.addr-a@t-bigfoot.com.
Yeah, it's really a real address :)