Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Truecrypt 4.1 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t307314-re-truecrypt-4-1-a.html)

Nomen Nescio 11-28-2005 08:10 PM

Re: Truecrypt 4.1

nemo_outis wrote:

> Borked Pseudo Mailed <nobody@pseudo.borked.net> wrote in
> news:d2128f22dbc0e349470612a99c426bfd@pseudo.borke d.net:
>
>> Jeremy wrote:

>>> Well said.
>>>
>>> Perhaps the critic could sue to get back what he paid for it . . . :-)

>> Why do you ASSume anyone wants anything back? Have you lost track of the
>> conversation, or did you never really grasp the gist of it in the first
>> place?
>>

> Your incomprehension has plumbed new depths of mental numbness. Even
> outright sarcasm passes you unnoticed.
>
> Every cent you paid for Truecrypt will be cheerfully refunded if you're
> dissatisfied. Lucky you - that's a better guarantee than you get with
> commercial programs.

Oh lookie everyone! A blowhard with a sticky [PLAY] button.

Lemme type this real slow so your primal brain doesn't overload again.
Nobody is asking for anything back, or even saying that TrueCrypt did
anything wrong. They did EXACTLY WHAT THEY HAD TO DO.

If you happen to yank your head out of your ass long enough to grasp this
simple concept please let us know.

nemo_outis 11-28-2005 08:15 PM

Re: Truecrypt 4.1

Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote in

Back so soon? I thought you were done with me.

Ah well, since you don't seem able to help yourself, it devolves upon me to
squelch this unhealthy fascination you have with me.

And so.... PLONK!