Velocity Reviews

-   -   RIAA backs rootkits,,Everyone does it, what is the problem? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t307274-riaa-backs-rootkits-everyone-does-it-what-is-the-problem.html)

winged 11-21-2005 07:37 AM

RIAA backs rootkits,,Everyone does it, what is the problem?

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=27833

I believe this should be the damnation of RIAA and their members.
Apparently they believe theft of property is an acceptable practice.

Winged

ted 11-22-2005 05:45 PM

Re: RIAA backs rootkits,,Everyone does it, what is the problem?

Everyone does it? This sounds like the tobacco company excuse that justified
the killing of millions.