Velocity Reviews

-   -   AIM buffer overflow code (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t307126-aim-buffer-overflow-code.html)

donboy@gmail.com 10-21-2005 03:00 AM

AIM buffer overflow code

I am writing a paper for a computer security class in my master of
science in computer science course. The topic of the paper is IM
vulnerabilities, in particular the buffer overflow caused by the
aim:getfile?screenname=really_long_screenname handler.

Does anyone have the source code for this exploit or know where I can
find a copy of it?

Thanks

Donnie 10-22-2005 11:09 PM

Re: AIM buffer overflow code

<donboy@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1129863606.340329.139170@f14g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com...
> I am writing a paper for a computer security class in my master of
> science in computer science course. The topic of the paper is IM
> vulnerabilities, in particular the buffer overflow caused by the
> aim:getfile?screenname=really_long_screenname handler.
>
> Does anyone have the source code for this exploit or know where I can
> find a copy of it?
>
> Thanks

Try www.phrack.com
donnie