Velocity Reviews

-   -   Internet & Network Security (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t307108-internet-and-network-security.html)

Albert E. Whale, CISSP 10-16-2005 06:55 PM

Internet & Network Security

We offer our Exclusive Email Filtering (the SpamZapper) for ISPs and
Businesses.

One of the best side beneifits is the improvement of your Network
performance after you begin using the SpamZapper. Email filtering and
security (customizable for your needs), with the improvement of
increased security.

The SpamZapper - www.Spam-Zapper.com

--
Albert E. Whale, CHS CISA CISSP
Sr. Security, Network, Risk Assessment and Systems Consultant

Jim Watt 10-16-2005 10:02 PM

Re: Internet & Network Security

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 14:55:47 -0400, "Albert E. Whale, CISSP"
<aewhale@ABS-CompTech.com> wrote:

>We offer our Exclusive Email Filtering (the SpamZapper) for ISPs and
>Businesses.

Does it help eliminate spam and ****ing advertisments from
newsgroups like this one ?

--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com

Notan 10-16-2005 10:26 PM

Jim Watt wrote:

> On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 14:55:47 -0400, "Albert E. Whale, CISSP"
> <aewhale@ABS-CompTech.com> wrote:
>
> >We offer our Exclusive Email Filtering (the SpamZapper) for ISPs and
> >Businesses.

> Does it help eliminate spam and ****ing advertisments from
> newsgroups like this one ?

Spam that prevents spam! <g>