Velocity Reviews

-   -   CCIE preparation camp experience welcomed (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t30655-ccie-preparation-camp-experience-welcomed.html)

jmarkotic 12-02-2003 04:08 PM

CCIE preparation camp experience welcomed

Hi,
after choosing between many bootacamps I narrowed it to only 2, beacuse they
last longer than 5 days (5 days seems too short ?).
* Dimension Data (Netherland) - 10 days
* Heinz Ulm's bootcamp (Germany) - 15 days

They both seems good enough, but I'm kinda more enclined to Heinz Ulm's
(last 5 days longer).
I would like feedbacks from people who attended one of those bootcamps;
what they liked, what they didn't like, how good materials they have,
quality of instructors etc.
I've heard that on some bootcamps you are given your rack, some papers and
you are pretty much on your own (no CCIE tips&tricks).
Looking forwards for yours feedbacks.

cheers,
jura

Balin, Son of Fundin 12-02-2003 05:55 PM

Re: CCIE preparation camp experience welcomed

Hi,
I have also seen that this Mr Ulm does a good training. However, I was
helped by www.isarnet.com in the Munich area that took 4 weeks. My training
was by Andreas who is brilliant and helped me pass last year. Their web
site is in German but they speak very good English.
Best regards,
BSOF