Velocity Reviews

-   -   removing cookies / cleaning history (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t306350-removing-cookies-cleaning-history.html)

Iain 02-05-2005 03:13 PM

removing cookies / cleaning history

Anyone know how I can erase cookies from my btyahoo browser? I have tracks
eraser pro...but it does'nt erase the history in the search / address bars??
when i do it manually through the tools menu in the yahoo browser after a
few seconds it says i have logged out and shuts down the browser windows !!

Any ideas?

Cheers

RED

donnie 02-06-2005 03:47 AM

Re: removing cookies / cleaning history

On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 15:13:44 +0000 (UTC), "Iain"
<reddevils742005-www@btinternet.com> wrote:

>Anyone know how I can erase cookies from my btyahoo browser? I have tracks
>eraser pro...but it does'nt erase the history in the search / address bars??
>when i do it manually through the tools menu in the yahoo browser after a
>few seconds it says i have logged out and shuts down the browser windows !!
>
>Any ideas?
>
>Cheers
>
>RED

That could be listed in the registry the way certain searches are
listed.
donnie.