Velocity Reviews

-   -   microsoft security baseline analyzer (MSBA) equivalent (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t306298-microsoft-security-baseline-analyzer-msba-equivalent.html)

Doug Fox 01-20-2005 12:27 AM

microsoft security baseline analyzer (MSBA) equivalent

I am looking for free vulnerability scanners for Solaris, Red Hat, HP-UX;
Apache, MySQL, etc. Any info will be much thankful. (I will compile and
post the responses.)

Thanks,

Michael J. Pelletier 01-20-2005 01:00 AM

Re: microsoft security baseline analyzer (MSBA) equivalent

Doug Fox wrote:

> I am looking for free vulnerability scanners for Solaris, Red Hat, HP-UX;
> Apache, MySQL, etc. Any info will be much thankful. (I will compile and
> post the responses.)
>
> Thanks,

Have you checked out nessus? http://www.nessus.org

-- Michael