Velocity Reviews

-   -   Very serious flaw in GMail (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t306281-very-serious-flaw-in-gmail.html)

Jay Calvert 01-12-2005 06:53 PM

Very serious flaw in GMail

A serious security hole has been found that exposes other's email,
passwords and purchases, anything that would be found in email.

http://habaneronetworks.com/viewArticle.php3?ID=98

--
Jay Calvert
http://habaneronetworks.com

ToYKillAS 01-12-2005 07:11 PM

Re: Very serious flaw in GMail

Jay Calvert wrote:
> A serious security hole has been found that exposes other's email,
> passwords and purchases, anything that would be found in email.
>
> http://habaneronetworks.com/viewArticle.php3?ID=98
> --
> Jay Calvert
> http://habaneronetworks.com

we're surrounded by flaw!

--
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me;