Velocity Reviews

-   -   ZA Users Beware - Program Owned by Israeli Security Experts! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t305993-za-users-beware-program-owned-by-israeli-security-experts.html)

Joe 10-23-2004 11:17 PM

ZA Users Beware - Program Owned by Israeli Security Experts!

http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat...mber=293045844

glad I stopped using it.

Outfit is called Checkpoint Software:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...bs&btnG=Search

David H. Lipman 10-23-2004 11:26 PM

Re: ZA Users Beware - Program Owned by Israeli Security Experts!

And JASC was bought by Corel.

So what's the point ?

Dave

User 10-23-2004 11:29 PM

Re: ZA Users Beware - Program Owned by Israeli Security Experts!

Just another moron

\Crash\ Dummy 10-23-2004 11:35 PM

Re: ZA Users Beware - Program Owned by Israeli Security Experts!

>ZA Users Beware - Program Owned by Israeli Security Experts!

Whew! I was afraid it was owned by the aliens at Roswell!
crash@gpick.com?subject=Techtalk (Do not alter!)
http://lists.gpick.com

Duane Arnold 10-24-2004 12:37 AM

"Joe" <Joe@nospam.spam.net> wrote in news:qEBed.15211$Pl.7041@pd7tw1no:

> http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat...computers&Numb
> er=293045844
>
> glad I stopped using it.
>
> Outfit is called Checkpoint Software:
>
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...point.com+Zone
> +Labs&btnG=Search

You should leave Earth as you don't belong on the planet.

Duane

Heather 10-24-2004 01:12 AM

> And JASC was bought by Corel.
>
> So what's the point ?

And WordPerfect was owned by the Mormons......this could go on and on,
grin!!

Heather

Vanguardx 10-24-2004 01:59 AM

Re: ZA Users Beware - Program Owned by Israeli Security Experts!

"Joe" <Joe@nospam.spam.net>
wrote in news:qEBed.15211$Pl.7041@pd7tw1no:
> http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat...mber=293045844
>
> glad I stopped using it.
>
> Outfit is called Checkpoint Software:
>
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...bs&btnG=Search

And I bet you run as fast as your stubby fat feet can carry you away
from Kaspersky anti-virus software, too. Obviously no one trustworthy
and decent makes software outside of your country, uh huh. More proof
that kids shouldn't be allowed Internet access.

\Crash\ Dummy 10-24-2004 02:30 AM

Re: ZA Users Beware - Program Owned by Israeli Security Experts!

>And WordPerfect was owned by the Mormons......this could go on and on,
>grin!!

DiskKeeper is owned by Scientologists. :-)

\Crash\ Dummy 10-24-2004 02:32 AM

Re: ZA Users Beware - Program Owned by Israeli Security Experts!

>More proof
>that kids shouldn't be allowed Internet access.

Especially the ones that shave their heads.

David H. Lipman 10-24-2004 02:32 AM

Re: ZA Users Beware - Program Owned by Israeli Security Experts!

Isn't also Earthlink ?

Dave