Velocity Reviews

-   -   Oubliette Password Manager (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t305854-oubliette-password-manager.html)

R. Anvil 09-17-2004 05:30 AM

Oubliette Password Manager

I have XP Pro SP2 and just downloaded and installed Oubliette. After
creating a password file and master passphrase I am unable to set up a
password account. The form shows up, all right, but nothing appears in the
field as I type in the user name, password, etc. Tab moves the cursor
between each field, but nothing appears to be typed.

Has anyone tried this with XP SP2 or am I missing a really obvious step
here.