Velocity Reviews

-   -   File recovery software (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t305760-file-recovery-software.html)

Roy 08-23-2004 12:31 PM

File recovery software

Hi all,
Can someone please suggest an easy to use file recovery software. I
have tested several by deleting a single ".wps file" (Microsoft Works) and
none have been able to recover/find it.

Look forward to your replies.
Regards,
Roy.

Anonymous 08-26-2004 11:35 AM

Re: File recovery software

"Roy" <roysquires@takeouthotmail.com> wrote in

> someone please suggest an easy to use file recovery software. I
> have tested several by deleting a single ".wps file" (Microsoft Works)
> and none have been able to recover/find it.

I suggest you try Ontrack Easy Recovery Pro. That is my favourite data
recovery program. You can get it from www.ontrack.com

--
The email address used is fake. Any replies will not be read!
If you want to reply, reply to the newsgroup instead.

Visit my website!
http://storm.prohosting.com/compsecu